Great April Fools’ Pranks for Yakima
Today is April Fools’ Day. Although, admittedly, I'm not much of a prankster, I do think these pranks would be funny for a moment.
Don't actually do these as they're probably illegal.
- Fill Franklin Pool with Jell-O
- Replace the ducks at Randall Park with turkeys
- At the Sports Center, replace the gun guy sign with someone giving a 'thumbs up'
- Build a mini-Space Needle on top of the Yakima Valley SunDome
- Rebuild Davis High School as the old Eisenhower High School
- Replace our Yakima police cars with the old-fashioned European police cars
- Announce that our new baseball team, the Yakima Valley Pippins, is actually an attempt to bring Cricket to America
- Bring back the SunKings (actually, I'd really like this)
- Build toll booths on Scenic Drive so you have to pay to drive there
- Put a toll booth on both sides of the Nob Hill overpass
I'm sure there are a million others. This is all I could come up with off the top of my head. What do you have? Put them in the comments below.