KFFM is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Great news: 107.3 KFFM is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Now you can get Yakima's No. 1 hit music station -- plus local news, traffic and weather -- anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 107.3 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 107.3 KFFM. Tap on the station logo to get to the KFFM skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the KFFM skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play one oh seven point three.”
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Just send us an email.