Taylor Bridge Fire Charity Drop Off Sites
While the fire continues to rage, those in need are seeking your assistance.
What a tragedy this fire is and what enormous damage it has done in such a short period of time.
Your help is needed. Cash or checks can be to be made out to the American Red Cross.
Other items needed include: toothbrushes, toothpaste, towels, bedding, ect.
School is starting soon and I am sure all of the brand new clothes have been burned up and school supplies too. These would be a great items to consider donating!
Lisa from The American Red Cross has told me that over 400 people are currently displaced from their homes.
Please help in anyway you can by dropping off your donations at the following locations:
• American Red Cross-Yakima at 302 South 2nd St. 800-733-2767
• Bubba’s Custom Tattoo’s 316 S. 1st Selah
• Holiday Inn in Ellensburg – 1620 Canyon Road Ellensburg
• Speak Easy Sports and Spirits – 104 South 3rd Street Yakima
• Sports Center – Downtown Yakima
• Fish Food Bank – Ellensburg 301 W 2nd Ave. 509-925-5990
• Country Financial – 5110 Tieton Dr. Yakima
• Yakima Plan Center – 528 No. 20th Ave. Yakima 509-307-6970
• Cowgirl Bling – Zillah
• Pacific Northwest Spine 1017 S. 40th Ave. Yakima 509-965-2538
For those wishing to donate to help pets:
• Ellensburg Animal Hospital for Animal Food – Vantage Highway 509-925-2833
• Bestway Pawn (in conjunction with Wags to Riches Pet Rescue) – 22 So. 1st St. Yakima, WA