March Of Dimes Walk Is Coming To Yakima
The annual March Of Dimes is coming to Yakima on April 21st at Sarg Hubbard Park at 8am. It's all about the babies and what a great cause to get involved with. I have for several years been a big fan of the cause and I've hosted several walks before...I've rounded up five ways for you to particpate ...
Here are 5 easy steps to March for Babies.
- Sign up at marchforbabies.org. Join a team or start your own in honor of a baby you love.
- Set your dollar goal at $200. Aim high; many walkers raise $200-$300 and some more than $1,000.
- Invite family, friends, and neighbors to walk with you. You’ll raise more money and share a meaningful experience.
- Ask for donations. Send out e-mails asking people to support your walk by making an easy and secure contribution.
- Lace up your shoes. Join us on March for Babies day. With every step you take, you’re helping babies.
For more information about March for Babies visit marchofdimes.com/washington or marchforbabies.org to sign up as an individual, to start a corporate, family or friends team, or donate to help babies be born healthy.
It's an amazing feeling to help out the babies right here in the Yakima valley...I highly recommend getting involved for a great cause!