Today is National Day of Prayer – When To Throw In a Quick Prayer
Today, May 2nd, is the National Day of Prayer. There are those times you have to throw in a quick prayer because certain situations pop up. Here’s a list of times when I have to pray. See if you can relate to any of these times.
- When you go to a concert, you pray that there’s someone not in your seat. That’s awkward.
- Right before you go into court.
- When the doctor walks in the room to give you your test results.
- When you get pulled over.
- When your girlfriend tells you, “we have to talk.”
- Pray that the Cowboys get rid of Romo.
When do you throw in a quick prayer?