Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you can't make up your mind on having chocolate chip cookies or Oreos, why not have both? Here's how to make them.
- 2 sticks or 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugars together with a mixer until well combined.Beat in eggs and vanilla
- 3In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- 4Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo cookie,take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo cookie is enclosed with dough.
- 5Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet,I'll admit these cookies will expand pretty big so try not to put them too close together, and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack