Unique Ideas for Valentine’s Day Dates In & Around Yakima
If you're running out of ideas to make this Valentine's Day special, here's a list of places that would make for some unique Valentine's Day dates!
The ones I have personally never been to have asterisks(*), and the ones that I have been to have exclamation points(!).
- Golden Moon Restaurant on Nob Hill* - I have never been inside, but I'm willing to try it out!
- El Mirador on Yakima Avenue (!) - How can you go wrong with delicious Mexican food? Oh em gee.
- Nob Hill Bowling Lanes at Midnight (!) - I only went to Glow-In-The-Dark Bowling night once, and it was a few years ago, but we had a blast!
- '80s Night Swim Day at Lions Pool (*) - I've never been to one of these swim nights, but I heard they play nothing but '80s music. How kitschy!
- Breakfast at Backwoods Cafe (!) - Hands down, THE best breakfast restaurant in Yakima, in my not so humble opinion. Perfect for a Valentine's Day weekend Sunday Breakfast spot! It's cozy and small.
- Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar by the fireplace) (!) - By far the MOST romantic spot in town to celebrate your love on Valentine's Day!
- Carousel French Cuisine Restaurant (at the bar) (!) - The best burger you will ever eat is here at a French restaurant. Who knew?