Are You A ‘Redneck’ Living In The Yakima Valley? Take My Redneck Quiz [QUIZ]
Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, who's a "standard redneck" living in the Yakima Valley? Take my quiz to see if the "mirror, mirror" on the wall will tell you that you are indeed, a redneck, and if you pass this quiz, you just might be the quintessential definition of a redneck. Ain't nothing wrong with that!
Former President, Bill Clinton, just told an audience that he comes from a background of "standard rednecks" (he is from Arkansas). Some people immediately disagreed while others went livid on Twitter, going so far as to say that it's racist to call someone a 'redneck'.
My co-worker, Riggs, said this morning that "There's a little bit of redneck in everybody", to which I say NAY, young chap, that is poppycock! Listen, it's not a terrible thing to be a redneck. America is made up of different folks with different strokes. Some love the city life and others love to keep it 'country', and I wouldn't want it any other way. Take it from me, I was born and raised in the armpit of Nashville, Tennessee, so I know a thing or twelve about some rednecks. Rednecks can be a whole lotta fun, (at least, the ones I know are)!
Here are some of the funniest things I saw on this here redneck website.
- You ever cut your grass and found a car.
- You are still holding on to Confederate money because you think the South will rise again.
- You've ever hit a deer with your car...deliberately.
- Your mother has "ammo" on her Christmas list.
- You bought a VCR so you could tape wrestling while you are at work.
- The taillight covers of your car are made of red tape.
- The dog catcher calls for a backup unit when visiting your house.
- People hear your car a long time before they see it.
- You consider the fifth grade you senior year.
- There are more than five McDonald's bags in your car.
- You've ever financed a tattoo.
- Your brother-in-law is also your uncle.
- Your mother has been involved in a fistfight at a high school sports event.
- You've ever worn a tube top to a wedding.
- You think that Dom Perignon is a mafia leader.
- You've ever used a weed eater indoors.
- Your Junior/Senior Prom had a Daycare.
Jeff Foxworthy's "You Might Be A Redneck If"