Top Five Dine In Restaurants In Yakima
There are quite a few places to go to in Yakima that are Dine in. For the ones that I have been too, most have been very good that I have returned to them again. If you need help finding a good place to go for dinner, take this list into account. These are my top five Dine In restaurants in Yakima.
5) Zesta Cucina: I have been to this place a few times, when we have the money of course, and it's a pretty good place to go to. Zesta Cucina has some good Italian food dishes, but is very expensive and I've had a mishap once where my food wasn't very hot. I place them at number five.
4) Red Robin: I am a big fan of Red Robin. The food is very good and they have a big variety of different dishes. I usually don't have any problems when I go, but my friends and family have said that the wait for food is extremely long. Red Robin is not my favorite place in Yakima though, so I place them at number four
3) Olive Garden: The best place to go if your looking for Italian food. Pretty expensive, but the food is very well made. Plus it's a common place to take your date out for dinner. But, I place them at number three.
2) Black Angus: This used to be my favorite restaurant in Yakima, but then a few years ago we got one that is my new favorite. Even with that said, Black Angus has phenomenal BBQ dishes. I highly recommend the Baby Back Ribs, or the Bacon Cheeseburger, more because they ask how you like your burger to be cooked (medium rare is amazing). I place Black Angus at number two
1) Bobs Burgers and Brew: I absolutely love this restaurant. Not only are the burgers to die for, but just about all the menu has delicious dishes (say that ten times fast). My favorite dish is called The Ranch Burger. What is it? Go down there and see for yourself. I place Bobs Burgers and Brew at number one.
If you have any additions, please feel free to comment. I hope this has helped you.