Recently, Glassdoor.com released a list of the 25 Best Places To Work in North America and parts of Europe.
Now, call me totally biased, but I think that Townsquare Media is one of the best companies to work for in the Yakima Valley, and here's why:
- My coworkers are cheerful, always funny, and (most of the time, lol) fun to be around
- Everyone tries their best to pitch in and help you if you're in a pinch
- The bosses are very understanding and accommodating when things come up in your personal life that may affect your work performance
- We deal with "corporate" expectations, but the focus is on how to fulfill them locally
- Families and pets are always welcome in the building
What some of the top companies to work for in the Yakima Valley...