Five Ridiculous Things You Could Buy with $5,000 in Yakima
As you may be aware, you have a chance to win $5,000 every weekday for the next couple of weeks in Brooke & Jubal's Bonus cash contest. If this is your first time hearing about it, make sure you download our app so you don't miss out on your next chance. But $5,000 is no small chunk of change. If you wanted to spend $5,000 in some crazy ways here in Yakima, here are five ideas you can consider.
- Have five 'big bounce' pizza parties at Get Air. That includes 30 people, 10 pizzas and a lot more. And you can do that five times in a row and still have money left over for that massaging chair.
- Get 10,000 tacos from Jack-in-the-Box. That's not taking into consideration of tax, but still. With tax you're looking at closer to 9259. Still, that's a lot of tacos.
- 1,000 pints of your favorite beer at your local favorite brewery. And we have some great ones with Single Hill, Bale Breaker, Cowiche Canyon and more. Most places are about $5. I wouldn't recommend getting 1000 at once but you can buy rounds for the everyone several times, indeed.
- Buy back your video gaming youth at 1up Games. They have video games new and old. $1000 could buy you a Nintendo 64, four controllers and every game you could possibly want and still have enough left over Mountain Dew for those late night gaming sessions.
- Innertubes for everyone to float the canyon. They'll love you for it.
I'm sure you have better ideas than I do, but it's fun to dream. Make sure you're equipped to maybe win some cash for yourself.