A while back, shortly after I picked up a fidget cube I saw these were trending on the same lines. They called spinners or hand spinners and, well, I think they're pretty neat.

I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to them. They're just a top, basically, that you can spin in your hand. You pinch the middle of it and spin the weighted outside of it. You feel it spin. It looks cool and can be calming. Especially great if you have kids who can't keep their hands to themselves.

I'm not sure of any place in Yakima that carries them on the shelf, but a simple search in Amazon or eBay will come up with several.

More From 107.3 KFFM