Just Right Cleaning & Construction Hiring Experienced Construction Professionals
Just Right Cleaning & Construction is hiring for multiple administration and production positions in Eastern Washington. The family-owned company is looking for experienced construction, skilled trades, and remediation professionals to join their team. Just Right Cleaning & Construction has expanded its services to include a full line of commercial cleaning, disaster response, and restoration services.
Just Right Cleaning & Construction has work year-round, so there is no need for layoffs. They also offer full benefits for their full-time employees. The lead carpenter and construction project manager positions at Just Right Cleaning & Construction also offer a $1,000 signing bonus payable to the new employee after 90 days.
- Recruiting Specialist
- Construction Project Manager
- Lead Carpenter
- Moses Lake Lead Mitigation Tech
- Moses Lake Mitigation Tech
- Wenatchee Lead Mitigation Tech
- Wenatchee Mitigation Tech
- Yakima Mitigation Tech
- A clean background check, drug screen, and driving record is required
- Must be 21 years or older due to insurance requirements
- Willing to be on call
- Company vehicle
- JRCC is a rapidly growing company with lots of room for advancement.
- Generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision
- Monthly phone allowance
- On-call bonus
- Power tools provided
- Simple IRA matching 3%
- $400 tool allowance Day of Hire
- $100 yearly tool allowance