Remove Your Personal Info from FamilyTreeNow — Here’s How
The Internet is full of fun and joy. Sure, you might find yourself tagged in an image or even google yourself to see you in a friend's blog. This website, however, has your info including your age, your personal address and a list of previous addresses. Not only that, but it also lists your children and their relationships, all in public for everyone to see. It's a shock to see it! Here's how to remove yourself from it.
FamilyTreeNow features all of this stuff. Sure, for a second, I have to say I'm impressed that it remembered my old addresses better than I did. On the other hand, I don't like that it's just 'out there' in the public eye as it's nobody's business. And your information should be yours and nobody else's. Here's how to remove yourself from this creepy website.
How To Remove Your Profile.
- Opt Out at FamilyTreeNow.com.
- Click the box proving you're not a robot.
- Find yourself by typing in your name, birthday, ect.
- When you find yourself and after you stop shuddering by how creepy it is, click the red Opt Out button near the top of your profile.
- It takes about 48 hours. Breathe easy.
Of course, it should've asked in the first place to have you added and not the other way around, but that's another article for another time.