He Talked Her Into Getting Him an E-Cig and Then This Happened!
Think e-cigs are safer than cigarettes? Check this out! :(
A 17-year-old talked his Mom into getting him an e-cig and then it exploded in his mouth! His jaw was swollen and achy when he got to the hospital. No wonder because this was the extent of the damages
Doctors discovered the boy suffered a punctured chin and cuts across his mouth. Several of the boy's teeth were damaged and his lower jaw was fractured. Medical staff removed some of his teeth and damaged tissue. They also constructed a wire used to heal the fracture and stuck it in his mouth.
I am not telling you to quit smoking, it isn't good for you and you can quit! Shoot I decided this year I was done, you can do this but if you are going to say that e-cigs are safer, just know none of them are good for you so if you can fight the habit I am here for you!