I’m Not Laughing, YOU Are: 7 Naughty Sounding Town Names in OR
They’re not really dirty, you just have a dirty mind! I kid, I kid. You have to admit, the names of these Oregon towns (plus the one saloon) are slightly suggestive, especially if you close your eyes a little bit and peek out the sides. Then perhaps you might see what I’m seeing? You don’t? Okay, it’s just me.
Wait, no, I am not the only one who is thinking silly thoughts; case in point below.
This is one of the signs at Wanker's Corner Saloon in Stafford.
HERE ARE THE TOP 7 Naughtiest Sounding Town Names in Oregon
1. STAFFord (small town in Clackamas County)
2. BALLSton (an alleged ghost town in Polk County)
3. BEAVERton (a suburb of Portland)
4. CLIMAX (located in Jackson County)
5. DRAIN (small town in Douglas County)
6. WOODburn (located in Marion County)
7. BUTTeville (located in Marion County)
(Okay, these were just the top seven naughtiest sounding names to ME. I’m the one who is feeling a little randy today. I guess I need to go take a cold shower or something?)
Got a news tip? Email us here.
- The Top 4 California Town Neighborhoods With the Weirdest Names
- 12 Of The Dirtiest Sounding City Names in CALIFORNIA
- 22 Funniest Sounding Names for Pot Stores in CA