Nine Crazy Washington Laws that You Have Probably Broken
Whether you're an outstanding citizen or a troublemaker, Washington state has some crazy laws that you might not know about. Here are a few that you have probably broken. A few of these you might be doing right now!
One of the first dumb laws is that if you willingly expose yourself to the outside world knowing you're contagious with any disease, it's not only rude, but you could be guilty of a misdemeanor.
- Just don't.
- If a girl attends the Maple Lane School for Girls, it's illegal to try to get them out of school.
- I thought Sunday was a day of rest, too.
Apparently, it's not OK to get fitted for shoes by using an X-ray.
- But what if your father is named Richard? Does that count?
- You're not allowed to buy meat on Sunday. Sorry.
- According to a law to reduce crime, if one is a troublemaker, he's supposed to call the police when he's in town.