There’s a Nice Mixture of Jobs out There so Why Don’t You Apply?
Welcome. Was it the header that brought you here or are you broke? Maybe neither. You could be bored at your current job and just wanted to see what's up. Well, thanks for stopping by. Now let's see what could be your future position
This is what it says on their facebook page
We are Hiring!
Looking for experienced Baristas with:
Great Customer Service
Excels at Multitasking
Make a mean cup of coffee
Preferred open availability and clean driving record.
Our Training program is full, however, we are looking to hire immediately experienced Baristas.
If you do not have experience but possess the other qualities we are looking for, please apply, we will be in touch soon.
Bring your resume to any Tom Tom Espresso - C & S Coffeehouse.
The City of Yakima has an opening for a 9-1-1 Calltaker. For a complete job description and to apply on-line visit the City of Yakima Employment Opportunities page (link included)
This is different than a 911 dispatcher FYI
There will be a new Planet Fitness opening in West Valley and they are currently searching for a manager and assistant manager
This is a portion of what it says
We are now accepting resumes for a Financial Center Teller at our Yakima Branch! We are seeking an individual who is ambitious, self-motivated and who strives to represent HAPO’s core commitment “Be in the Moment” and standard of service to “Defy Expectations” with our members, community as well as the team they are a part of.
The Primary purpose of the Human Resources Administrative Assistant is to work closely with the Human Resources team and Administrative staff to assist in meeting identified goals and objectives of the team. Primary duties will focus on supporting HR duties and front office activities of the administrative offices by helping with reports, correspondence or other needs as requested.
Performs general store operational duties including cashiering, customer service, truck unloading, stocking, merchandise recovery, and light cleaning or maintenance as assigned.
1. Greets and assists customers as needed in order to maintain the highest level of customer service.
2. Maintains and operates point-of-sale systems efficiently and accurately.
3. Drives customer loyalty program participation, including sign ups and rewards processing at check-out.
4. Participates in the freight flow process including truck unloading, stocking, merchandise presentation and recovery.
5. Participates in furniture department operations including carry-outs and display assembly as needed.
6. Maintains appearance of the store's interior and exterior to company standards including light maintenance duties and cleaning.
7. Performs daily front-end maintenance including check stand cleanliness, replenishment of merchandise and supplies and floor safety.
8. Performs other tasks as assigned by Store Leadership, such as cart retrieval, shrink control and safety-related tasks.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets. As an Early Morning Stocker, you will ensure the store is set up for a successful day. By keeping the shelves stocked with the best solutions and ensuring that it is merchandised correctly, you’ll help pet parents find the very best solutions for their pets every time they shop!
It was meant to be Petty Officer 2nd Class Timothy Lockwood and Petty Officer 2nd Class Daniel Garcia stopped by to let everyone know that the Navy is now in Yakima and if you have any questions about a future career in the military they are ready to answer them. You can call 509-818-4204 or reach out to email@example.com
Currently in search of nurses, therapist, and finance positions open
Job fair Jan. 23
As part of the WARN act, a team of local employment agencies will aid Regional employees. WorkSource Yakima will have a health care job fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Jan. 23 at the Valley Mall, 2529 Main St., Union Gap.
The job fair is open to former Astria Regional employees. For more information, contact Michelle Smith at the South Central Workforce Council at 509-574-1950 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.