‘Mindhunter’ Season 2 Hits Netflix Friday and I’m Freaking Out!
There comes a moment for every binger where you've wrapped up all the shows you enjoy and you have to begin to search for a newb. This can be tough coming off the high of several successful seasons and going into something completely different. You're almost too picky -- and when it comes to our household, if it doesn't grab you relatively quickly, you've lost half the audience.
We began searching for a new show last week and my husband stumbled on "Mindhunters." Only one season, with a new one dropping Friday (Aug. 16). Moving forward with no spoilers, here are the basics of why you should watch this show:
- If you enjoy shows about true crime stories. Nailed it!
- Ever wanted to step into the mind of a serial killer? You don't have to answer that, but you will find it here
- The interviews and the acting are OMG!
- That guy is HUGE. You will know who I am talking about once you begin watching.
- I will admit when I was younger I read up on one of the killers interviewed in the first season and it was fascinating but incredibly creepy at the same time to watch
- What a terrifying job
- I am hooked!
Here is what is in store for season two