The Harman Center is Full of Events for October 2020
Can I get a slow clap for Richard Leslie? No matter what is going on in the world it seems the Harmon Center in Yakima, WA has not lost any of its creative charms.
The list of October 2020 events has arrived and let me tell you, it all looks like a lot of fun.
Card & Tables Games Schedule 12 p - 2 pm
- Monday - Pinocle and Mah Jong
- Tuesday - Bridge, Cribbage, Skip-Bo
- Wednesday - Dominoes
- Thursday - Hand, and Foot
Pumpkin Carving Photo Contest - Submission Deadline is Sunday, October 25th, 2020
- This year you might have a bit more time on your hands to carve the perfect pumpkin and some extras while you're at it. You can enter the carved pumpkin you are most proud of by submitting your photo and filling out the Yakima Parks Photo Contest Form
Boomerstock - Saturday, October 10th from 5 pm - 8 pm
- Get your groove on while listening to tunes from the '60s and '70s while you test out items from the different food trucks available that will be available for purchase. The music will begin at 6 pm and you can bring your own chair, blankets, and dancing shoes for a gas of a time
Hands-Off Halloween Express - Friday, October 30th from 6 pm - 8 pm
- The night before Halloween The Harmon Center is inviting all the kids through the seniors to come on out and enjoy a hands-off Halloween Express. Bring your vehicle or be the passenger as you drive-through The Harmon Center parking lot for a no-contact, drive-through Halloween hand-out experience. Someone better bring their camera to capture 2020 ghoulish and sweet costumes
Halloween Costume Contest - Deadline for costume submissions is November 1st, 2020
- Show off your 2020 costume and submit it via the Yakima Parks and Recs Photo Contest