Job Availability for Yakima Valley for the Week of February 8th
If you're struggling to make it to work on time or constantly complaining about your job while not at work, maybe it's time to, at the very least, see what's out there. This weekly list is compiled with the latest positions available in many different fields. If you are aware of a local business hiring, please send us a message and I'll add it to the list
They are hiring so if you love kids and education this could be a perfect fit! Call (509) 698-5437 to figure out how best to show them your resume.
Rons Tacos and Burger
A staple in the Yakima Valley that has the biggest ice cream cones you'll ever see and more. Give them a call (509) 575-6662 or swing on by with your resume already tailored to fit the foodservice industry
Warehouse West Grill
Warehouse West Grill wants YOU for their cooking army! They are back open seven days a week but the back of the house needs your help, do you have what it takes to whip up a good meal because the menu is delicious and I hear it's a great place to work.
The rental company is searching to fill multiple positions including property manager, maintenance tech, accounting assistant and more. Best to call 509-697-4874 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Fencing & Awning in Moxee is needing to hire 2 laborers as soon as possible. Must have current drivers license. No experience needed. Apply in person at 4810 Beauchene Rd. No phone calls please.
PROVISIONS Restaurant + Market
- We are back & we are busy! Calling all fabulous, outgoing & enthusiastic people!Message us your resume, or stop by and drop it off Wednesday-Saturday from 3-5
The Ace Hardware in Moxee
The Ace Hardware RSC is looking for a Shipper/Loader to work graveyard Saturday-Wednesday 10:30pm-7am. Anyone have experience and interested in this position? Pay starts at $17.75 plus incentive and full benefits!
If you have not already. Please make sure to include your work history and once the application has been submitted, you will be emailed an assessment to complete next
- To apply for a police officer, fire fighter or corrections positions you'll need to head HERE to start the application process
- Aquatics Concessions/Cashier
- Custodian -Full-Time
- Senior Assistant City Attorney II Full-Time
- Temporary Lifeguard/Instructor
- Temporary Transit Operator
A-1 Driving School in Yakima
A1 driving school in Yakima in hiring for a Tuesday thru Saturday position with the opportunity to set your own hours. Bilingual preferred but not required. The job entails testing and driving students and/or individuals as well as office work.
A1 will provide 100 hours of free training education. If interested please contact A-1 driving school in Yakima at 965-5874
Ross Dress for Less
- The retail store in Union Gap is hiring for a full-time position
Lower Valley Credit Union
- The Lower Valley Credit Union in Sunnyside is hiring full-time member service representatives
Emerald Care is seeking a part time Maintenance Assistant! Self-starter who can take direction and pay attention to detail. Must have a general knowledge of minor electrical, plumbing, general and routine maintenance
- This positions wages are based on experience and there is a hiring bonus
- Requires a GED or High School Diploma with 1-2 years of experience in a receptionist or similar role
- This is a 20-15 hour a week position as a news reporter with the occasional weekend or weeknight assignment
- The Costco in Union Gap is hiring for a full-time stocker, you'll clear the aisles and assist customers as well
- There are also 20 more jobs to apply for at Costco in Union Gap including the bakery, tire installer, the pharmacy and more
READ MORE: Here are 50 ways you can improve your work from home lifestyle
Beware of These 50 Jobs That Might Vanish in the Next 50 Years