Last Day to Seize Incredible Deals Yakima!
Raise your hand if you love shopping? What about finding things you already buy for 50% off? I know we haven't even reached Halloween BUT there is no time like the present to start buying presents, for Christmas or birthdays, anniversaries and just to say, you rock! They'll never know you seized a deal! It's a win, win for all involved.
Get our free mobile app
- Revive Wellness and Tanning is offering a $100 gift card for $50
- The Little Soap Maker has a $50 gift card for only $25
- Pastime Burgers, Brews, and Spirits if offering a $20 gift card for $10
- Drivers Education Course with FACT Safety with a $550 valued class knocked down to only $275. Now that's a gift that keeps on giving. Do you have a child, grandchild, niece, or nephew that is about to be of age to begin driving? Surprise them with this gift and take away some of the hassle and extra money it takes to get them there!
Check Out the Live Auction!
The bidding has begun and will shut off at 7 pm tonight PST so there's still time to seize incredible deals for whatever you've got coming up. Get creative and have some fun, you deserve it
- Gorgeous jewelry deals from Perry Jewelers
- A four-hour service from Royal NW Limousine
- $1,000 shopping spree at Valley Mall
- A certificate for a Nuwave Combo CPAP Sanitizer from Howard's Medical Supplies
- A certificate for a Phoenix Rise Up Rollator from Howard's Medical Supplies
You never know what kinds of deals you're going to find so head on over to seizethedeal.com and start shopping right now!
LOOK: Things from the year you were born that don't exist anymore
The iconic (and at times silly) toys, technologies, and electronics have been usurped since their grand entrance, either by advances in technology or breakthroughs in common sense. See how many things on this list trigger childhood memories—and which ones were here and gone so fast you missed them entirely.
50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America
YouGov investigated the most popular dining brands in the country, and Stacker compiled the list to give readers context on the findings. Read on to look through America's vast and divergent variety of restaurants—maybe you'll even find a favorite or two.
READ ON: See the States Where People Live the Longest
Stacker used data from the 2020 County Health Rankings to rank every state's average life expectancy from lowest to highest. The 2020 County Health Rankings values were calculated using mortality counts from the 2016-2018 National Center for Health Statistics. The U.S. Census 2019 American Community Survey and America's Health Rankings Senior Report 2019 data were also used to provide demographics on the senior population of each state and the state's rank on senior health care, respectively.
Read on to learn the average life expectancy in each state.
What Are the Signature Drinks From Every State?
50 Famous Brands That No Longer Exist