15 Part-Time, Full-Time and Remote Yakima Positions to Apply For
There are a lot of jobs available out there, it just really depends on what you're looking for. From part-time to remote positions and everything in between there are a few items to always remember.
Don't allow your lack of a GED or High School Diploma to stop you from applying. Do inquire on social media about what's out there via different local groups. Be aware that most job applications can be found online and if the company is mostly digital-based, if you can't find it, it's probably not meant for you.
- Actively hiring and are eager to grow their team. Contact them if you are a hairstylist, esthetician, permanent make-up artist, or lash specialist, fresh out of school, or have more experience. We are interested!
- Hiring a Finance/Humane Resource Director. This person is responsible for the daily financial and accounting needs of the YWCA. Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field, and two-year's experience performing comparable duties. For more information contact Cheri at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume and letter of interest welcomed
Mt. Olive Childcare
- Searching for a Lead Teacher and a Part-Time Teacher. Call 509-966-2190, the office hours are between 8:30 am -1:30 pm
Yakima Valley Libraries
- Sunnyside Library Assistant 2, 32-40 hours. Apply online
- Yakima Library Assistant 2, 40 hours. Apply online
Sun Valley Equine Hospital
- Seeking a Full-Time receptionist with the possibility of a four day work week
- We are looking for quality caregivers HCA, NAC, and Nars. Apply at axiscare.com
- Located on Nob Hill
- Located on Nob Hill
Prestige Assisted Living
- Located in Richland they are searching for a Full-Time Activities Assistant
76 Gas Station
- Located on Fruitvale and 40th
Washington State Department of Transportation
- Overnight Stock Room and more
Overnight stock room and more
- Overnight stock room and more
Sundown M. Ranch
Arcadia Medical Resort of Parkside
- Day and night shifts are available, located in Union Gap, and they are hiring nursing staff, NACs, housekeeping, and dietary aides! Contact HR Director Jess Smith for more information.
- Beauty Stylists
- Benefit Cosmetic Arch Experts
Selah School District
- They are hiring sub-custodian, bus drivers, paras, and food service
Skagit Legal Aid
- Multilingual Outreach Coordinator
- Amazon Marketing Manager
The list will continue to be updated as the week progresses and if you are wanting on the list, don't hesitate to reach out and let us help you!
READ MORE: See 50 remote jobs that can pay well
READ MORE: Here are 50 ways you can improve your work from home lifestyle
LOOK: Here are 25 ways you could start saving money today
CHECK IT OUT: See the 100 most popular brands in America