Current Job Listing for the Week of December 7th
Hot off the presses, these jobs are just waiting to be filled by qualified and driven workers. Does that sound like you?
- Mt Olive Lutheran Church's Sonshine Daycare is searching for a Director for their licensed childcare facility. Requirements include being at least 18 years of age, professionally trained in ECE, or possess a CDA license. Experience working with young children. Skilled in administration, problem-solving, and staff management. Knowledgeable about in state licensing standards. Must be able to pass a background check, including criminal and fingerprints. Please drop off a resume Monday -Friday 8:30-1:00 pm at Mt. Olive Lutheran Church, 7809 Tieton Drive Yakima, Wa 98908 or email it to email@example.com
Resume and Job Assistance
- Mail N More on Summitiview in Yakima is searching for a part-time front counter attendant. You can apply via their Facebook page
- Panera Bread is in need of sandwich and salad makers and more with either be a full-time or part-time position, depending on your needs. Their menu is huge, they've updated the interviewing system so you will be provided with a mask, sanitizer, and be socially distanced. This is a non-cash taking business currently so if being a part of a team that makes fresh food is your jam, apply today!
Enter our 12 Days of Christmas Contest
- Autozone in Selah is searching for a retail sales associate (part-time) as well as a manager trainee, a full-time and part-time shift supervisor, and a commercial sales manager
- Yakima Neighborhood Health Services is in need of a Health and Homeless Case Manager
- The latest jobs with Spectrum include an account executive and a field technician
More Local Jobs
If you get the chance, this would be an amazing Christmas Party game for anyone but if you do happen to snag a job at a nursing home, man the memories you would create with this one!
Let us know if you see more jobs and we will update the list with the latest at the very top. Good luck this holiday season and remember, you have to take care of yourself before you can take care of others so deep breath, take a moment to center yourself and crush this day!
READ MORE: See 50 remote jobs that can pay well