Tales from the Scale: Recipe & Instructions for Zucchini Lasagna
You are what you eat and currently, I am a delicious zucchini lasagna!
I can get down with that!
My latest Pacific Northwest Fresh box featured spinach and zucchini so my mind went straight to zucchini lasagna. I love it and have been making it for years but with such fresh produce, a game plan, and a larger kitchen, this time I was going to do it right!
Ingredients you will need for zucchini lasagna:
- three thinly sliced zucchini
- a giant bag of mozzarella cheese
- your favorite mushrooms
- at least two giant handfuls of spinach
- one jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- one jalapeno (optional)
- one large cottage cheese 24 ounces I believe is what I grabbed
- two eggs
- olive oil
You will need a 9x10 pan with a bit of spray on the bottom, heat your oven to 400 degrees. This baked up in about 40 minutes. It will take longer if you don't precook your zucchini.
If you prep out everything ahead of time assembly and clean up is pretty easy.
Hope you enjoy it!