Over 50 Yakima Valley Jobs to Apply for Today!
It's getting colder outside and the bills are needing to be paid. Are you jobless or searching for something different?
Either way, with some assistance from WorkSource Yakima it seems pretty straightforward on what needs to be done. Match your verbiage to the specific job posting you are going after. Make it easy for the person viewing your resume to know right away if you meet the requirements they are looking for.
Who is Hiring?
- Community Health of Central Washington Job Fair - Thursday, December 16th, 2 pm - 7 pm at Central Washington Family Medicine at 1806 West Lincoln Ave. Yakima, WA; GME Coordinator - Program Scheduler, Medical Assistants, Nursing Supervisor, Systems Administrator - IT, Senior Smiles Coordinator, Recruitment and Community Relations jobs are available
- Mt. Olive Lutheran Church's Preschool just received the Yakima Herald's Reader's Choice Award and is in need of a Lead teacher. To apply call 509-966-2190 and ask for Darcy, office hours are Monday-Friday - 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Miles Family Retirement in Yakima is hiring for full-time caregivers
- Roche Warehouse is hiring and the pay is weekly and all year round
- Guitar Center in Union Gap - opening in January of 2022 there are many positions to still be filled
- Cabella's is hiring in Union Gap
- Adventurer LP is searching for employees to help build RVs and more!
- School Districts are hiring in the kitchens and beyond
- Family Resource Homecare is always hiring
- Walmart is hiring and apparently downloading the app will give you the most efficient updates on your application
- Hobby Lobby - They just raised their minimum wage to $18.50. If you love crafting and helping people, this might be a great spot for you
- Conoco on Fruitvale - Hiring part-time workers
- Claire's inside Valley Mall is hiring
- Evan's Fruit off of Tieton would love to add you to the team!
- Toppenish Insurance is in need of an office assistant. Looking to hire a full-time person. Monday thru Friday position between the hours of 10 am - 5 pm. Must have great customer service, Be reliable and bilingual. Serious Inquires only. Send Resume to Irma@topp-insurance.com
- HAAS Accounts Receivable Coordinator experienced full-time Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our finance team! Strong communication, teamwork, leadership, innovation, and attention to detail are qualities we value within our team. This is an outstanding opportunity to apply your skills, drive, and experience.
- Spectrum Sales Representative - You could be making anywhere from $60,000 - $100,000 a year and they will start you with a solid lead base to get you going
- Spectrum Outside Sales Representative - Full-Time with a valid driver's license
- Charter College Campus Manager - This Full-Time position focuses attention on the student experience and more
- Viridian Apartments Apartment Manager - Part-Time about 29 hours per week or less with paid time off PTO and matching 401K
- Clinical Management Consultants Human Resources - The HR Generalist will assist the Director of Human Resources in all efforts
- Clinical Management Consultant HR Assistant Director - The Manager of Humane Resources will have the opportunity to develop, implement policies and programs
More Jobs to Apply For
READ MORE: See 50 remote jobs that can pay well
READ MORE: Here are 50 ways you can improve your work from home lifestyle
50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America
LOOK: Here are 25 ways you could start saving money today
KEEP READING: Here are the best places to retire in America
KEEP READING: See the richest person in every state