50 Tri-Cities Positions That Are Ready for You to Apply for Today
I received a private message about putting a weekly list of job openings in the Tri-Cities area and I am all for it so if you are a business from the area and would love to fill us in with what you need I will for sure add you to the list
To make things a bit easier, it's always a good idea to put together a resume with your most recent/relevant work experience. You can write it all down on a pad of paper or even type it out on your phone in the notes section when you are applying online.
Recently I found the app canva has a whole resume section so I have begun updating and downloading a fancy one from there. You can pick something that stands out and it's super easy to save and freshen it up for different position you are applying for. Just save what you have an upload when you are required to provide a resume. Pro Tip: don't put your address on resume, safer to put just your city and state!
Who is Hiring in the Tri-Cities?
- Professional Case Management in Richland is hiring RN Case Managers and certified nurse assistance for Home Care and there is a sign-on bonus of $10,000
- Rite Aid in Richland, Pasco and Kennewick hiring Pharmacy Interns
- Tri-Cities Community Health in Pasco is hiring a receptionist and a Human Resource Generalist, Optometrist
- Paladin Security in Pasco is wanting to hire a unarmed security guard
- McClatchy The Tri-Cities Herald in Kennewick is hiring part-time drivers for nights and weekends
- Prosser Memorial is hiring nine nursing positions, two tech positions and two respiratory therapists with sign-on bonuses available
- Comprehensive Health Care is hiring part-time Behavioral Health Associates and Full-Time Care Coordinator and Case Managers in Walla Walla, Full-Time Care Coordinator and Full-Time Case Managers and Case Managers - Corrections and Crisis Managers in Moses Lake and Pasco
More jobs to come and will be updated with your submissions. Good luck and happy hunting!
READ MORE: See 50 remote jobs that can pay well
15 Ways You Can Help People in Ukraine Right Now
50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America